16 April 2008

Day 365






Today Aaron was 365 days old. The day did not start off well. He woke up crying before 6am. Normally, he wakes up around 6, but just jabbers and plays in his crib until 6:30 or later.

He must be excited about his impending birthday because he then didn't want to take his morning nap. We think we missed his window of opportunity - we should have put him down earlier since he woke up early. He was so completely undone, we had to give up trying. At 9:30, I took him for a mile and a half walk. He finally fell asleep half way through. I left him to sleep in his stroller in the foyer. He slept for 2 hours and only woke up when his sitter arrived.

Then he didn't take an afternoon nap, and it was by some miracle that Thom managed to get him to sleep earlier. But before we tried to put him to sleep, I took these pictures of him in his sleep sack, in his newly decorated bedroom. He hammed it up for the camera.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aaron and my Coco are practically the same age! Congratulations on his big day... And thanks so much for the caregiver tip on my site. I really appreciate that.