19 April 2008

1st Birthday!

Thursday was Aaron's first birthday. He woke up in a good mood and we started the morning off with a gift from us.

We bought him a locks and latches box by Melissa & Doug. He can't do the locks and latches yet, but he likes to open and close the doors and put toys inside and take them out. The age range on the toy is 4+, but I think a 4 year old would be bored with it. I can see that it might not be safe for an unsupervised 1 year old, but I think 4 is pushing it.

Below is a slideshow of him opening his gift and playing with it.



Although Thom had to work, Grandma and Grandpa came up to have lunch with Aaron and I. We went to a local french bakery where Aaron had some croissant and a bite of my cheesecake. Afterwards, Grandma and Grandpa came back to our house for a few hoorays!

No comments: