09 July 2009

Helping with the Crossword

I used to do the Wall Street Journal crossword puzzle on a regular basis. But some time after Aaron was born, I didn't keep up with it. But I found an old puzzle in the magazine tote and took it with me to my 3 hour glucose test and made enough progress on it that I wanted to finish it. Aaron saw me working on it yesterday at the table, probably the first time he's seen someone doing a crossword puzzle. He of course wanted to help. I took these pictures today. He was having a snack and saw the puzzle sitting on the table and requested it. He looked so serious about it, I had to take pictures. It would look more impressive if he was working on the puzzle and not on the previous week's solution.

Is he right-handed? Is he left-handed? I still can't tell. He switched hands several times working on the puzzle. And he eats with both hands. I think he's leaning towards being right-handed, but he hasn't started to show a definitive preference.

No comments: