08 June 2009

Hamming it up

Aaron was having a snack at the table when he put on a wonderful little smile staring out the window. Hoping to catch him doing it again, I grabbed the camera. Of course I couldn't catch the spontaneous smile I'd witnessed earlier and almost couldn't get him to smile at all. He saw the camera and wanted to see pictures on it and fussed when he couldn't. Although the Canon also lets you preview photos, the Kodak has a much larger view screen and he enjoys seeing the photos on it. So I convinced him that he had to let me take pictures first and then he could see them (while they were previewed for a few seconds). I took the following series of photos.

Eating some of Daddy's cantelope.

Cantelope is yummy.

Eating a "hop hop" (aka Annie's Yogurt and Green Onion Bunnies)

Responding to my request for a smile - sort of.

No comments: