27 June 2009

Father's Day


On Father's Day, we had a low key morning. Thom took a nap in the afternoon and after Aaron's nap, we drove down to see my parents. They had volunteered to host Father's Day this year with a cookout starting at 12:30 and including lunch and dinner. Since Aaron goes down for his nap around 1-1:30pm, we decided to go down for dinner so we could spend more time with them. Unfortunately, we missed seeing all the cousins and aunts and uncles who had left by the time we arrived, but Aaron had a good time monopolizing Grandma's and Grandpa's attention. His favorite thing was taking them by the hand and walking around the yard.

I have some videos I want to post, but they are very large and I need to figure out how to reduce the size before posting them. But here is a slide show of photos I took. Click on the slideshow to go to the Picasa web album to see larger images.

No comments: