02 October 2007

We've got teeth!!

Aaron and I went out to the local farmer's market this afternoon, stopping at the library, too. When we got home, it was only 2 hours since he'd last eaten, but he was trying to nurse on my shoulder. I thought it might be teething and let him bite on my knuckle. He's been teething for weeks, but he seemed more upset than usual. At one point, I got a peek into his mouth and could just barely make out the tops of two bottom teeth emerging from his gums! I almost gave him infant Tylenol for the pain, but since he kept rooting, I fed him instead, which seemed to help. Afterwards, he was in a smiley mood and not long after he went down for a nap (after we called his father to tell him the exciting news).

Two milestones in one day! My baby is all growed up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grandpa and Grandma say "Yeah, Aaron"
Keep up the good work! Soon the
tooth fairy will be looking for some new teeth.