20 October 2007

Fall Birthdays

Last weekend we hosted the Fall Birthdays party for my mom, all my siblings and one brother-in-law, all who have birthdays within a 6 week time frame in September and October. I only had a chance to snap a couple of photos early on.

Before everyone arrived, cousin Elizabeth read Aaron the true story of the 3 little pigs (as told from the wolf's perspective). It is a book my mom brought over. Aaron was enthralled with Elizabeth's story telling and sat still longer on my brother's lap listening than when I've tried to read him stories.

We have the Chinese board game Go, which is always sitting out on the living room coffee table. All the kids who visit make up their own games using the black and white stones. Conner and Barb are playing their version in this picture.

No comments: