02 October 2007

At the park

Yesterday I met a group of friends with their new babies at the park. Aaron had a good time and I'm sure is looking forward to the days when he can help Gabe chase squirrels - assuming Gabe is still interested in such things by the time Aaron can run around.

And speaking of running, he has reached a milestone along the way - he rolled over today from back to front. He was on a blanket in our room playing with a cloth book while I folded laundry. One second he was on his back, the next he was 3/4 of the way turned over. I saw him just as he was landing on his stomach. I actually missed seeing how he did it. I clapped and cheered and he smiled a bit. I think he did recognize he had done something new. But he quickly got tired and was ready for a nap. Rolling over really takes it out of you, I guess.

No comments: