23 July 2008

At Play

We recently visited my friend Biriz and her daughter Alara. Previously when we have visited with them, Alara would run around while Aaron watched in fascination. But now they seem to be at the age where they are interested in playing with each other - at least for short stretches of time. Alara is 6 months older than Aaron, so I think he needed to catch up to her developmentally a bit. My friend Biriz took these wonderful pictures when we saw them playing together. Biriz's photos always come out beautifully. I wish I were as good with a camera.
This second one is my favorite. I love the look on his face.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Her expression is priceless. Clearly she thinks Aaron is the funniest thing ever. And you know, it's the funny guys who get the girl in the end, regardless of what Hollywood tries to tell us.