02 March 2010

Rice Cereal for Audrey

Audrey had rice cereal for the first time yesterday. I'm not sure if she liked it or not. Towards the end, she seemed fussy, but Kim thought she was fussing for more since she ate what I gave her.


You can see Aaron's first experience with cereal here.


Coincidentally, they both had rice cereal 10 days before turning 6 months. With Aaron, the recommendation was to start solids at 6 months. With Audrey, they are now saying you can start as young as 4 months. I still decided to wait for a couple of reasons. One, I wanted her to be able to sit up in her high chair. And two, whatever we did with Aaron seemed to work since he's a great eater.

2 comments:

Judy T said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Judy T said...

well, I thought the first video was Aaron so I thought Audrey looked just like AAron then Dad told me to click in another place and then I could see the Aaron video and knew they don't look all that much alike. So don't try to confuse your Mom.