02 March 2010

Photos of Audrey



The top pictures are of Audrey playing with the blanket Great Aunt Glenda made for her. The bottom picture is her first time in the high chair.
A week or two ago, we ordered new chairs for the kitchen table since we just had wooden folding chairs which Aaron has trouble with. We graduated Aaron to the new, big boy, chairs and gave Audrey his high chair after putting the bucket seat and tray table back on. He didn't mind at all. I thought he wouldn't want to give up his favorite chair, but he made the transition like a champ. I bought some seat pads, too, to give him some added height. Aaron likes to play with baby sister when I put her in her seat to make dinner. There are a couple of toys I put on the tray table for her and he helps her with them when she drops them in her lap, or brings them to me to rinse off when they fall on the floor. He's such a good big brother.

No comments: