25 June 2008

More Father's Day photos

My sister Lia hosted lunch on Father's Day. She grilled up fish for fish tacos and then we roasted marshmallows over an open fire pit for dessert.


Lia has a large backyard and there were a lot of activities going on. In addition to roasting marshmallows, there was badmittion, ladder ball (my dad's new game that some of his kids got him) and giant bubbles.

My nephew Alex was home from college, so all 9 of my parents' grandkids were together. They patiently grouped together while about 4 different cameras tried to get a good group photo. Some were more patient than others.


From left to right: Back row: Christopher, Alex, Elizabeth, Larissa (holding Aaron), Mattea
Front row: Grayson, Connor, Noah

Roasting marshmallows.

This is the ladder ball set we gave my dad.

Alex and Mattea playing badmitton.


Mattea making giant bubbles.

No comments: