16 September 2007

A sitter for Aaron

So far I've been working on my new company while Aaron is asleep, but it is getting harder and harder as I'm busier and his naps are becoming shorter. So we had a sitter, Julie, come out a week and a half ago to watch Aaron while I was home. She is a student and we had met her at a takeout place where we were getting dinner once or twice a week starting when I was pregnant and where Julie worked at the register. The place was run by a catering company and they made incredible, 4 star restaurant quality meals to go, but sadly they had to close down the take out part of their business which wasn't profitable.

Julie is great with Aaron and he seems to like spending time with her. She has been out 3 times and is hopefully going to be coming 3 times a week to help with Aaron while I work from home. Until I start making money, we can only afford 12 hours a week, but it'll be a big help on the days she is here. Like me, she has a big family with lots of nieces and nephews that she has helped take care of, making her well suited for taking care of Aaron.

And speaking of work, that is the reason I haven't been able to update the blog more often. I've been working as much as I can when Aaron is asleep during the week and have had to limit blogging to weekends. But I will try to keep up with new pictures of the little one for all his adoring fans (i.e. Grandma and Grandpa).

No comments: