19 September 2009

Audrey's Room

Over Labor Day weekend, a friend of Thom's came over to help rearrange some furniture. They moved our office desks and filing cabinet from the office/guest room down to the master bedroom, which had plenty of room. And they moved the crib and the glider into the "guest room" which is now the nursery.

I had some nesting urges, so I then hung up some cross stitch pictures my mom had made when I was a kid.
And then I created a sign with her name on it, using some photo paper, Microsoft Word clip art, and a green ribbon I found. I worked on this instead of working on my business on Labor Day and the day after. It's a good thing I did, even though I was thinking I had plenty of time to do it.

The nursery still has the guest bed, which is where Kim slept when she stayed over night with Aaron. When Aaron was a newborn, I had the bed in his room and used to sleep down there with him so Thom could get some rest in our room.

No comments: