20 January 2008

Future Soccer Player?

When Thom and I were at Target a few weeks ago, we wanted to get Aaron a ball to play with. Just a medium sized rubber bouncy ball. I remember seeing wire bins of them years ago full of colored bouncy balls. But now that I was looking for one, we couldn't find the big bin of balls. When we finally found them on the back wall of the toy section, they all had licensed cartoon characters on them, which is not what we wanted. (Read Buy, Buy Baby if you want to understand my repulsion to licensed characters.)


But then in the sporting goods section, Thom found a child's size soccer ball that was shiny black and white. We decided to get that. Below is the video of Aaron's first response to the ball. He never had this same reaction again, so I'm glad I caught it on video the first time.

No comments: