25 August 2007

More Photos for Mom

Well, my mom said to post more photos, so I must comply. She is the grandmother, after all.

Here are a couple of photos from the family's new Summer Birthdays party. Since Barb joined our family, we now have enough people to qualify for their own birthday gathering. Barb, Elizabeth and Conner, along with my brother-in-law
Ernie and my nephew Alex are all born in summer months. Previously we have celebrated Spring and Fall birthdays, leaving out summer and winter birthday people.

Jim and Barb hosted the gathering at their new home. I took these photos of Grandpa and Larissa with Aaron before my camera batteries died. I will post more photos (or a link to more photos) from the event when I can. My Dad took some pictures, too, so there should be more photos from the day.

The first weekend in August, Thom's friend Vikas and his wife Christina and their two kids came down for a visit. Thom went to grad school with Vikas, along with Linda, who joined us for the afternoon. Below is a photo of Thom and Aaron, Linda, Vikas and Vikas' daughter Talia.

No comments: