09 August 2007

Grabby Baby

Aaron has finally figured out how to use his hands and there is no stopping him. I took this picture yesterday when he was smiling and cooing. Yes, he does have bed head.

He's playing with his favorite toy - his burp cloth.

Today, I met my sister for lunch. We went to a new Italian place near where she works and Aaron sat in his stroller quietly the whole time, although he was getting more and more fidgety as time went on. On the way home, I heard him smacking and figured his pacifier must have fallen out and he was sucking on his fist (which is his new thing). I could also
hear the handle of the pacifier clacking as if it was bouncing around in his car seat. But when I got home and took him out of the car, I saw that he had been playing with his pacifier, holding it by the mouthpiece. When I picked him up, he tried to put it back in his mouth, without much success.

Here's a short video clip I took towards the end of an episode of cooing and generally being adorable.



No comments: