15 July 2010

Uh-oh

Kim put Audrey in her crib today while getting Aaron ready for his nap.  She came back to find her standing at the end of the crib unsteadily.  I'm not surprised.  She's been trying to get onto her feet as often as possible, even pushing up onto her hands and feet when she doesn't have something high enough to pull up on.  Now will come the transition phase where she pulls to a stand and then cries because she can't get back down.

When Aaron was in bed, I said I needed to get Audrey fed and down for her nap.  He told me she stands up in her crib.  I told him that she would be walking soon and she'd chase him around.  He said "And then I'll show her my plants."  He's such a sweet boy.  I think it's adorable that the first thing he wants to do with her when she can walk is show her his plants in the yard.

No comments: