10 May 2009

A few more things

I remembered a few more things I wanted to remember when Aaron is grown up.

Today I asked him if he remembered when he was a baby (not the first time I've asked). He said "Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Fun!"

He pronounces the number seven something like "fff-fff". But recently he will sometimes say "fanah" instead. Today we were reading 10 Little Ladybugs. When we got to the 7 page, I asked what the number was and he said "fanah". I said, "It's seven." "Fanah", he agreed. Each time I said "seven", he said "fanah". When Thom joined us later and I went back to the 7 page and asked Aaron what it was, he said "fff-fff".

He says "sino" for dinosaur.

When he gives me something, he says "thank you". I didn't realize it at first because it sounds a little like "there you go", but eventually I realized he was saying "thank you". I think it is because I say "thank you" when he gives me something. He must have thought I was telling him to say "thank you".

No comments: