17 March 2009

Visit with Oliver


Last month, after having dinner with my parents while Thom was out of town, I stopped to visit our friends Chris and Jenny and their little boy Oliver, who live close to my folks. I had already gotten Aaron into his jammies after dinner and Oliver was in his jammies when we arrived.

The boys had a good time playing together. In fact, is was the most I've seen Aaron play with another child. Mostly when we have play dates, there is a lot of side-by-side play, or even playing not so side-by-side. But Aaron and Ollie seemed to follow each other around. In the pictures above, you can see how Ollie taught Aaron the fun game of bouncing on the couch. The couch pictured is actually on its side because the legs were getting a little wobbly. But on its side, the back of the couch makes a perfect seat for little boys.

Many thanks to Chris for taking these photos. I can't wait to see the video footage.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Well, I dreamed you were having a girl, so there you are.

childEngineer said...

I dreamt I had the baby and it was a girl. But I think that just means I want a girl.