12 December 2009

Holiday Photos


Last year we didn't get our holiday cards out at all. I think it was due to procrastination on getting a picture taken and a business trip I took early December. Oh, and the huge contract job I had just started in November.

Anyway, this year, I wanted to do a picture again, like we did 2 years ago with Aaron. It was harder to coordinate with 2 kids. Thom and I did a photo shoot in Aaron's room one Sunday, but I wasn't happy with the way the sun was shining a bright spot on the left side of the shots. So Monday, when Kim was here to help, I did some more photos in our bedroom. We ended up choosing a photo from the first day. Below are some of the photos from the 2 photo shoots, roughly in order. The ones with all the bows out is when Kim was helping me keep Aaron entertained. We did get out a few bows the first day, but not quite as many. I didn't include the one for our holiday cards - you'll have to wait to see that one when you get it.

By the way, the Christmas tree we used in the photo shoots was made by my brother Jim. Last year, he picked me in our family gift exchange and it was a year we had agreed to do homemade gifts. We don't do that every year, but when we do, people make some very cool presents. Aaron loves this tree, although I have to keep it out of reach so he doesn't pull out the pins holding the ornaments on.

No comments: