03 November 2009

Halloween

This is the first year we've dressed Aaron up for Halloween. He was a construction worker, although everyone thought he was Bob the Builder. He had a plastic construction hat from his friend Gabe's second birthday party which was my inspiration for his costume. Unfortunately he didn't want to wear the hat so I ended up carrying it or wearing it. I had trouble finding a flannel shirt for the costume until my mom finally found one for us at Kohl's. Some hand-me-down overalls and wood tools from his play workbench completed the costume.

The first three pictures are from home before we did some daytime trick or treating at the Trader Joe's shopping center. He absolutely refused to put the hat on for the photos. The last three photos are from our neighbors' house on Halloween evening.

He seemed to have a good time and enjoyed picking candy from the bowls. But he was a little fussy and didn't want to wear his hat or carrying his bag. I don't think he's ever had candy and fortunately he showed no interest in eating it.





No comments: