10 October 2008

Budding Musician

Since Aaron enjoys music and has enjoyed playing on other people's pianos, I was inspired to pull out Thom's old keyboard and set it up in Aaron's play room (a.k.a. the dining room). It is often the first thing he wants to play with in the morning or after a nap.


Last weekend, my friend Mike was in town for work. He is a keyboard player and was able to quit his day job 10 years ago to make a living playing music (and giving piano lessons). I made sure to get some video of Aaron and Mike making music together.


I think Aaron could tell that Mike had abilities his parents do not have. I rarely get in much playing before Aaron pushes my hands off the keys or grabs my hand and makes me push the volume buttons instead. He showed much more respect when playing with Mike.


1 comment:

eldertrag said...

Look Out Noah & Grayson!

Maybe, at some time we will see Aaron on Keyboard with Noah & Grayson on drums and guitar.